State Representative Legislative District 16 Seat B
Biography and Background
I have lived in Idaho for 40 years and love this state. I raised three strong, intelligent children and have three grandchildren. I want the best for my family and that includes the freedoms recognized under the Constitutions of the United States and Idaho.
I have owned a business for 35 years supporting accounting software and people who run them. I also owned a web development business. Through these businesses, I have established technical guidelines for the people who I have worked with.
I am running for Idaho Representative 16b because I want to ensure individual freedoms.
Top 3 Issues
Individual medical freedoms and rights:
• People have a right to decide what is best for themselves and their family
• People have a right to manage their own health care
• People have the right to their businesses being open
• The government has no constitutional right to issue mandates or lockdowns
Protecting Constitutional Rights
• The people of Idaho have the right to free speech
• The people of Idaho have the right to bear arms
• The Idaho unborn have a right to life
• Eliminating sales tax on groceries
• Property tax reform
• Reducing income, sales and unemployment taxes
• Reducing expenditures to reduce taxes
Integrity in Affiliation
“I have read the Idaho Constitution and the Idaho Republican Party Platform. I support the Idaho Republican Platform and accept it as the standard by which my performance as a candidate and as an officeholder should be evaluated. I certify that I am not a candidate, officer, delegate or position holder in any party other than the Republican Party.”