* I have lived in the Magic Valley since 1970, most of those years in Jerome. We now live in Twin Falls for the past 3 years.
* My family farmed potatoes, East of Jerome, Bell Rapids and Wells NV.
* Married my high school sweet heart 37 years ago.
* I have 3 sons, 2 daughter in loves, and 4 beautiful grandchildren.
* My husband Tom and I have been self employed in the agriculture industry for 30 years.
* I am a Christian Conservative.
* I believe in protecting our Constitutional Republic, State Sovereignty, and God given individual inalienable rights.
Top 3 Issues
Water Rights are essential to Idaho. I will protect and defend “first in time, first in right” water access rights.
Medical Freedom: protecting our medical privacy and freedom to choose is a high priority for me.
Education: Eliminate common core. Freedom for parents to choose the best education for their children. And eliminate CRT.
Integrity in Affiliation
“I have read the Idaho Constitution and the Idaho Republican Party Platform. I support the Idaho Republican Platform and accept it as the standard by which my performance as a candidate and as an officeholder should be evaluated. I certify that I am not a candidate, officer, delegate or position holder in any party other than the Republican Party.”